Entry 1: My Thrifting Hobby!

 Thrifting has become a big hobby that I recently started. It has also become a big part of my relationship with my girlfriend. We both love clothes and dressing up in cool outfits. So thrifting becomes really fun when we are doing it together and showing each other the great stuff we get. I want to share all the cool places that we go to and have people find cool clothes they would like. So I’ll share some locations of the thrift “places”.



  My girlfriend recently introduced me to The Goodwill Clearance center or most people call “The Bins”. The specific one we go to is located on 51st avenue and west Van Buren street. The Bins open at 8 am but if people don’t want to wait outside in a line for 2 hours I recommend getting there at 7am. The Bins are always filled with people no matter what day it is. The Bins are always a great place to go and are really cheap because they only charge by the pound. The bins are amazing but my favorite place is the Glendale Swap Meet located on 55th avenue and Bethany road.



Unfortunately the Glendale Swap Meet is only open on the weekends, but they do open at 7am. This place is great to find good clothes. I found a 80$ Carhartt jacket for only 15$, I have to say the swap meet is a really good place to find the best steals.





  These places made it way easier to shop for me as most retail stores sell a graphic tee for 20$. Which is just absurd to think about when you can go to a goodwill or one of the thrift locations I talked about and spend some time to find really good clothes that many people would wear. Hopefully this information will help people in their thrifting adventures. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yahoo Sports! Blogs